Hosts: Myxos Mdluli|
Length of stay: One to several days
Number of guests: One or more
Cost (2007): Dorms-R75 per person, Double Rooms -R180.
This is one of the unique backpackers,located in a farm house 6kms outside Manzini, set in a nice old style double story house with a nice yard around and the soroundings are all indiginous trees. Myxo's Place is the only Swazi owned and run Backpackers. Since the house is home for Myxos it makes it different in a way that you can not tell. It's a Backpackers with its homely feeling. Very different vibe from the rest of them.
Being at Myxo's you are exposed to meeting Swazis the whole of your stay because his friends and family drop by often to visit.(Meet the local guys unlike other places where you meet other travellers.) It gives you a chance to ask all the questions about the Swazi culture, tradition and the people.
It's very close to all the places of interest and Daniel and Lungile will provide all the information neccessary information.
Night Life of Swaziland
This is definitely the place to be if you want to experience the real Swazi night life and meet the REAL SONS OF THE SOIL that never want to stop talking to new people in town.
We have dorms and 2 private rooms. Booking is very important.
Other things to do at Myxo's Place
- WILDLIFE: easy access to the three game parks.
- Malolotja Nature Reserve -- this is the paradise for hikes and cyclist, the scenery is stunning, you go there and you get in touch with yourself.
- We are doing overnight trails, tents are supplied, food, transport, and we also go for a day trip which is also good shopping for craft on the side of road.You can visit the waterfalls and enjoy the beautiful rolling hills.
- Mkhaya-the best park in Swailand where you can get a very closeup to the endangerd balck and the white rhinos.
- Day trips and overnight stays can be organised from here.